Season 2023: (From March 31 to October 22.)
Opening hours for reception and shop:
In the following you will find useful information in relation to a reservation at Lærkelunden Camping either via online booking, e-mail or by telephone. You can read about how we process your entered information, how we receive your receipt in relation to a purchase and more. In the text below, "LAERKE" is written as a synonym for Lærkelunden Camping
All prices stated in LAERKE's online booking system, like everywhere else on the website, is stated in Danish kroner including VAT and all taxes unless otherwise stated and clearly stated in that situation. However, a deposit of 25% is charged a minimum of 500 DKK in relation to a booking, the balance must be paid no later than 28 days before arrival. For bookings made less than 28 days before arrival, the full amount is paid when booking.
Payment is made by using one of the approved debit cards/ credit cards in online booking, including Dankort, Visa, Mastercard and Diners. There is no payment fee through online booking.
Information on shopping on the Internet
You can safely shop on the Internet through our online booking system. As a consumer, you are basically secured in regards to any abuse of your credit card on the web, therefore there is no deductible when abusing your payment card via the Internet. You can read more about how your rights as a consumer when it comes to online payments on the following websites: www.betaling.dk, www.fdih.dk.
Shipping and delivery
When booking and paying for a cabin, a rental tent, a pitch for your own tent, or a pitch for your own caravan, you will be presented with a contract from LAERKE, in which the accounting for your purchase is included. The contract can be printed from the website after the booking has been completed, and can also be sent via e-mail immediately after the purchase, if the correct e-mail address has been provided by the buyer.
Delivery of the ordered product takes place upon arrival at LAERKE on the day of arrival (and is completed upon departure on the day of departure). Both of these events are stated in the above contract.
Right of withdrawal and refund
You have the option of choosing Basic, Flex or Premium terms. The choice must be made at the time of booking. It will not be possible to switch to another service after the first payment. Changing a booking means cancellation, change of accommodation type or the dates of your stay. You are of course always welcome to change the number of people or other additional purchases without having to pay an administration fee. Please note that Flex and Premium terms are a dynamic service which is calculated according to the total amount for your stay.
Conditions for change of stay
1. With Basic Terms, you do not have the option to rebook, cancel or get a refund for your booking if you are prevented.
2. With Flex terms, you can rebook and cancel up to 28 days before arrival. However, we point out that there is an administration fee of 100 DKK per change, per booking. Changes to the stay can only be made in writing and are only effective from the day it is received by the lessor. The amount for Flex is not refunded in case of rebooking or cancellation.
3. With Premium terms, you can rebook and cancel until 12.00 the day before arrival. However, we point out that there is an administration fee of 100 DKK per change, per booking. Changes to the stay can only be made in writing and are only effective from the day it is received by the lessor. The amount for Premium is not refunded in case of rebooking or cancellation.
Right of withdrawal
We point out that your booking is not covered by the Consumer Contracts Act's rules on the right of cancellation. The sale of overnight accommodation (cabins, holiday homes, camping etc.) is covered by a special exception provision in the Consumer Contracts Act prgf 18 subsection 2 no. 12. The booking made is thus not covered by a 14-day right of cancellation.
Registration of information
LAERKE registers your name, address, e-mail and other information provided in connection with the purchase in its customer register. The information is not passed on, but LAERKE keeps the registration for 5 years.
LAERKE uses server-side cookies and a secure connection to ensure the security of the information you provide on the website.
When paying with credit card, the registration takes place via a secure server, where the information is encrypted before being sent over the internet.
1. If for some reason you do not receive your contract, which confirms your purchase, and you have not received an error message from the system, you can write to the address or telephone number below. Complaints about the booking process, the booking itself or the product (the stay) must be made within a reasonable time after you have discovered the error or should have discovered the error during a general review of your contract. You can complain in writing or orally. One year after receipt of the goods (stay), the right to complain ceases in accordance with section 83, subsection of the Purchase Act. 1, unless otherwise agreed. When LAERKE receives your complaint about a product, the complaint is processed as soon as possible. LAERKE will decide whether the item received should be refunded, exchanged or whether a price reduction should be given.
2. If you want the complaint submitted to an external entity, you can contact "Center for Klageløsning". If you do not find a satisfactory solution to your complaint in dialogue with the campsite or with "Center for Klageløsning", you can complain to the Consumer Complaints Board. The Consumer Complaints Board makes a legal decision in the case.
Before you submit the complaint to the campsite - or during the complaint process itself - you are always welcome to contact the DK-CAMP secretariat to discuss your case. Send an email with your complaints to
Company information Lærkelunden Camping Nederbyvej 25 6300 Gråsten Phone: +4574650250 E-mail:
Arrival for pitches is from 14.00, departure is at 11 a.m. In season C + D, it is by agreement and if the pitch is available, it is possible to stay until 2 p.m.
Arrival for rental is at 15.00, departure is at 10:00 a.m. If final cleaning has been purchased, the unit must be delivered tidied up. If final cleaning has not been purchased, the unit must be delivered cleaned.
Arrival is possible all season until 22.00, but if you arrive after the reception is closed, we would like to be notified beforehand.
Camping, cabins or rental of caravans and luxury tents.
We have packed good and fun holiday packages for you who want to experience a lot while you are on holiday.
We are always ready to assist you if you need help booking or need information. Call or write to us...firstname.lastname@example.org